Are you Interested to apply for a Postgraduate scholarship? Great News! You have an admirable opportunity to take part in the Full Sponsorship for Studies Leading to the Award of an MSc Program in Tanzania.
The award is available for those eligible candidates from Tanzania who wish to study the master’s degree coursework at the university in session 2019-2020.
The Sokoine University of Agriculture offers the following master’s degree programs leading to a master’s award in 38 academic disciplines. It also offers PhD programs by research in areas of specialization and PhD by coursework and Research in Soil and Water Management.
Why at the Sokoine University of Agriculture? The University gives candidates the opportunity to pursue quality education in freedom of thought so that they can gain professional competence and contribute to the development of humanity in an ever-changing environment.
Application Deadline: October 10, 2019
- University or Organization: Sokoine University of Agriculture
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Full scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Tanzanian students
- The award can be taken in Tanzanian
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Tanzania
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Agriculture general, Horticulture, Agronomy, Soil Science, Food Science, and Technology or Agricultural Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this education award, the candidate must be a Tanzanian, be under the age of 30, have applied for admission for MSc. Studies at SUA commencing 2019/20 academic year and a strong performance in general microbiology, industrial microbiology, Food microbiology, and engineering designs is an added advantage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this education award, aspirants are requested to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the Sokoine University of Agriculture. After enrolling, seekers can send their award application to the email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit the application letter in (2) above should be accompanied by a two-page motivation letter (font 12 and 1.5 line space) detailing motivation in the specified area of study.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be holders of a bachelors’ degree in the described subjects.
- Language Requirements: For gaining the advantage of this program, entrants are required to have a good level of English language to study.
Benefits: Scholars will be awarded full sponsorship including Tuition fees, research funds, stipend and other costs as approved by SUA for a total duration of 24 months.