Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund for Canadian Students, 2020 – If you have a dream of studying in any of these institutes in the UK, then you will glad to know that the Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund is presented by CCSF UK Trust.
Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund for Canadian Students, 2020
The CCSF UK Trust is principally funded by the Maple Leaf Trust, established in 1967. All CCSF Committee members give their time on a voluntary basis.
Application Deadline: 8 March 2020
University or Organization: The CCSF UK Trust
Course Level: Postgraduate Programs
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Canadian student
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Canadian students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any postgraduate subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply for a CCSF award, an applicant must:
- Holders must be a Canadian citizen: proof of Canadian citizenship is required in the form of a pdf/jpg of your main passport page. You may be asked to bring this document with you if you are shortlisted for an interview.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a postgraduate program (or equivalent) and at the time of applying be attending a full-time UK university or similar institution, and have completed at least one term of study, with at least one term remaining from September 2019. (Applicants undertaking a one-year program are not eligible.)
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate academic excellence.
- Require funds to complete their studies.
- Previous applicants may re-apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The CCSF uses the SurveyMonkey apply online application system. Before beginning your application you are advised to read through all the information available on this site including the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Supporting Documents:Students will need to fill out an in-depth application form, provide a short CV, and provide proof of Canadian citizenship. You will also need to ask two referees to fill out a short questionnaire and provide reference letters.
- Language Requirement:All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Benefits: The CCSF plans to grant a number of £5,000 awards for the academic year commencing September 2020.