Do you have the dream to accomplish your study in the UK? If so, then you have an excellent opportunity to become a part of the Cathie Wallace Bursary. This funding program is provided by the University of West London.
Founded in 1992, The University of West London has outstanding academic support and facilities for students. It offers part-time study, distance and online learning, work-based learning and study abroad options.
Why at the University of West London? The university provides good-quality teaching and their faculty shares the knowledge, skills and confidence to help them make their world better.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of West London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU, and overseas candidates are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course in the School of
- Human and Social Sciences during the 2019/2020 academic year.
- You must maintain good academic standing and attendance record throughout your course.
- You must attend the Donors and Scholars Reception or any other event that the Office of Development and Alumni Relations see fit.
- You must write a short thank you letter to the donor responsible for funding this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, the participants have to receive a place in a bachelor or master degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can complete an award application form and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Office of Development and Alumni Relations
University of West London
St Mary’s Road Ealing, London
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit two letters of reference, evidence of their parents total household income, personal information, and proof of academic qualification.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have a previous year degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The candidates need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Benefits: One grant will be awarded which will provide an amount of £3,000 to successful students.