West Virginia University is welcoming high achieving international students for Dean’s Scholarship at Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design.
The award is open to incoming students graduating from a high school located within the United States for four undergraduate degree programs.
West Virginia University (WVU) established in 1868, is a public research-intensive university. It is known for a broad range of higher education.
Why at West Virginia University? WVU Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design is known for the small-school environment and high-quality undergraduate education – while offering all of the resources of a large university.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
- University: West Virginia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All Countries are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded in any subject for four undergraduate years or a bachelor’s degree – whichever comes first.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must stay within an academic major offered by the Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Design.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All application materials should be submitted together at the same time, if possible.
- While applying students must Review the admissions requirements, English Language Proficiency requirements and our undergraduate application deadlines.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of all certificates of academic transcripts and award or diplomas to help to demonstrate your English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: he international student must not a U.S. citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident. Applicants need to fulfil the entire admission conditions for making enrollment at the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered for academic admission to WVU.
- Candidates must meet English Proficiency or request conditional admission and admission to the Intensive English Program (IEP).
Benefits: The university will provide $4,000 per year for four undergraduate years.