Design, Creative and Digital Industries International Scholarship at the University of Westminster in UK, 2019
Westminster University is inviting applications for design, creative and digital industry scholarships. This scholarship is open to international students of a developing country, who holds an offer for a full-time Masters course.
The applicants have an opportunity to win full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
Founded in 1891, The University of Westminster is a diverse, dynamic international education institution situated in the UK. It is the UK’s first polytechnic institution, established 180 years ago to educate the working people of London.
Why you should apply at this University?
Westminster University offers a large number of scholarships for students to help them in their studies. For one of Britain’s largest university scholarship schemes, more than 700 students benefit from our scholarship every year.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the master degree program
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London
- Numbers of Award: There is only one scholarship available
- Nationality: International student from a developing country
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all countries but exclude these given countries Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the course offered by the College of Design, Creative and Digital Industries at the University. You can check which college your course belongs to on their colleges and schools page.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria below
To participate in this scholarship, the applicants must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters course within the College of Design, Creative and Digital Industries at the University.
Master’s degree helps you to gain special knowledge to move forward in your field. Many careers who require a master’s degree are usually found in areas such as research and education.
You can apply by post for this scholarship.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit by post to scholarships office – University of Westminster, Cavendish House, 101 New Cavendish Street, London, WW XH.
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- a copy of the transcript from your most recent/current academics study
- all documents must be provided in English
- a reference letter for your scholarship application: this should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course)
Admission Requirements: To participate in this scholarship applicants have an offer to study at the University of Westminster.
The university will provide all the following:
- Full tuition fee award,
- living expenses and flights to and from London.
Dates and Deadlines
The applications will close on May 31, 2019.