In celebration of the languages which offer under Multicultural Advantage program, On Q Financial is offering the Dream is Inclusive™ Scholarships.
The award is open to all high school or college students who are currently enrolled or will enroll in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education in the United States no later than the fall of 2025.
On Q Financial is a mortgage company that helps to make Mortgages Simplified™. It is an Equal Housing Lender that provides investment, loan information and advice to individuals and companies.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2019
- Provided By: OnQFinancial, Inc.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High School or College
- Award: $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The study grant will be awarded for high school or college education in any subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must be a high school or college student of Spanish, Russian, and Chinese heritage or descent at the time of application
- Candidates must be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Candidates must be currently enrolled or enroll no later than the fall of 2025 in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher education.
How to Apply
To Apply: Participants must submit an online application form in which they required to write and submit an essay around 500 words.
- Essay: On Q Financial, Inc. believes in inclusivity, that’s why our site and applications are available in 4 languages. What does inclusivity mean to you?
Benefits: Three (3) winners will each receive one thousand five hundred dollars ($1,500) award.