Your creative writing could earn a scholarship! Make a memo about a day in the life of a college student and win $500 to put toward your college expenses.
The Express Medical Supply award is available for part-time and full-time college students to help cover the expenses of tuition and books.
The goal of the contest is to contribute to higher education and learning by offering financial assistance to winning student.
Express Medical Supply is a family-run medical supply store that has placed customers first since 1994. Its online medical supply store opens in 1998.
Application Deadline: 11:59 pm, CST on January 6, 2020
- University or Organization: Express Medical Supply, Inc.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: NA
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- The award can be taken in the United States
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must share an image and then explain how the image fits the prompt
- Must be enrolled at an accredited two or four-year college within the United States
- Submission must be in by the designated due date
- Up to 3 submissions per person
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Email must include: full name, your Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, user name, address, phone, school name, date of birth, and parent/guardian name (if under 18)
How to Apply
To Apply: Applicants are required to follow the given steps:
- Publicly share an original image to Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram that best illustrates the prompt
- In no more than 280 characters, explain how your image illustrates the prompt, Facebook and Instagram entries must also be no more than 280 characters
- Send an email with the required information and follow the submission rules.
Submission Rules: Students must check all the following:
- Up to 3 different entries are allowed. 1 entry on Facebook, 1 entry on Instagram, and 1 entry on Twitter. Note: Submitting the same image on multiple social media outlets will result in 1 entry total
- 280 character limit for all three social media platforms, #ExmedScholarship and exmed/500 count as characters
- Include the hashtag #ExmedScholarship in your submission
- Include the link to the program page net/500 in your submission
- No foul language
- Your Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account needs to be unprotected. They need to be able to view the entry and share it
- No abbreviations or creative/alternate spellings. Note: “&” is considered an abbreviation
- Spelling, punctuation, grammar, spacing, and proper sentence structure are all taken into consideration when choosing our winner
- Email the URL of the tweet to firstname.lastname@example.org include SCHOLARSHIP in the subject line
Benefits: Winner of the contest will receive a $500 award. The grant money will pay to the financial aid department of student’s school – not directly to the winner.