Looking for an education award to pay for your studies? Here, you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Fondazione Edu Undergraduate Scholarship at the University of Ghana.
Founded in 1948, the University of Ghana provides more technology-based and vocational courses as well as postgraduate training. It is one of the few universities in the Africa continent offering programs in nuclear physics and nuclear engineering. It has eight newly created halls of residence.
Why at the University of Ghana? While studying at this university, candidates can get an opportunity to study with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career. Here students can get excellent career prospects and work opportunity.
Application Deadline: October 17, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Ghana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Cover the tuition fee, books, room and board
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ghanaian students
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Ghana
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be a Level 100 student, obtained an aggregate of 14 or better at the WASSCE, be able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
How to Apply
If you want to grab this amazing opportunity then you are encouraged to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Ghana. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and submit a completed award application form to the student’s financial aid office.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach all the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades) letters of recommendation and supporting need documents.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Claimants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The bursary will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and will be awarded for four years.