Fully Funded Australia Embassy Scholarship 2019 (Bachelor, Masters and PhD)
Do you want to be a student of any Universities in Australia?
Do you want to get a fully funded scholarship in any AUSTRALIA universities? If you do, then you are in the right place.
Australia Embassy offers scholarships for Undergraduate program, Graduate program, Master program, MBA program and PhD program.
Those who earn their degree from any universities in AUSTRALIA are considered as high quality graduates.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate program, graduate program, master program, MBA program and PhD program.
- Australian National University
- Monash University
- University of Sydney
- University of Queensland
- University of New South Wales
- University of Melbourne
- University of Adelaide
- Bond University
- University of Western Australia
- Macquarie University
Eligibility: The recipients of this award will have achieved very high levels of academic excellence combined with an outstanding record of leadership and service(not compulsory).Students with a high school average above 50% are encouraged to apply.
Benefits of this Scholarship:
- Free visa (4 years).
- Full free tuition fee.
- Weekly allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Family allowance (if married).
- Health insurance coverage.
Nationality: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Sponsor: Australia Embassy
- All application is online on this platform and kindly select carefully your program of study and upload all the necessary documents required for your program.
- All communication goes through the mail you have provided on your application form.
How To Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
- write a statement of purpose.This should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed.
- Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.