Fully-funded PhD funding for Domestic & International Students at Northumbria University in UK – Interested to advance your deep learning techniques, here is the best option to apply for the PhD Scholarship in Android Malware and Ransomware Detection Using Deep Learning offered by the Northumbria University.
Fully-funded PhD funding for Domestic & International Students at Northumbria University in UK
Established in 1880, Northumbria University is an open university and focuses on research areas. It has a number of awards in all subjects’ areas and degree at any level.
Why at Northumbria University? The university is constantly exploring and practising innovative approaches to promote student retention and employment.
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
- University: Northumbria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The academic excellence of the proposed student i.e. 2:1 (or equivalent GPA from non-UK universities [preference for 1st class honours]), or a Masters (preference for Merit or above); or APEL evidence of substantial practitioner achievement.
- Appropriate IELTS score, if required.
- Applicants cannot apply for this funding if currently engaged in Doctoral study at Northumbria or elsewhere.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission to the research degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English) for qualifications already completed, passport – copy of personal details page, proof of financial sponsorship if applicable, portfolio if required and confirmation of UK immigration history including copies of previous and current UK visas if applicable must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission for the course, applicants must have a master’s degree from the recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
The studentship is available to Home/EU/ Worldwide students where a full stipend, paid for three years at RCUK rates (for 2019/20, this is £15,009 pa) and full fees.