Global PhD Scholarship in Physics at the University of St Andrews, UK – Do you want to support your higher education in the UK? Apply for Global PhD Scholarship in Physics at School of Physics and Astronomy for 2020-2021 academic year.
The fully-funded award is open for applicants who able to start their degree in September 2020 at the University of St Andrews.
Global PhD Scholarship in Physics at the University of St Andrews, UK
The University of St Andrews has a world-class reputation and provides a diverse range of social activities plus sports clubs. Founded in 1413, it offers more than 900 undergraduate courses and a large number of postgraduate opportunities.
Why study at the University of St Andrews? As a doctoral student at St Andrews, you will be part of a growing, vibrant, and intellectually stimulating postgraduate community. St Andrews is one of the leading research-intensive universities in the world and offers a master experience of remarkable richness.
Application Deadline: February 13, 2020
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: School of Physics and Astronomy
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research (Doctoral)
- Award: Full-tuition fees and maintenance up to 3.5 years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award will provide in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship will award for Postgraduate Research (Doctoral) study at the School of Physics and Astronomy.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must not already hold a doctoral degree or be enrolled for a doctoral degree program at the University of St Andrews or at another institution
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get this fully-funded studentship, applicants need to apply for admission as a doctoral student at St Andrews School of Physics and Astronomy. Note: Indicate in the application that you would like to be considered for this Global St Andrews scholarship (reference Keeling).
- Supporting Documents: CV or résumé, a research proposal, an academic written work sample in English, Two academic references (original signed), transcripts and degree certificates, and evidence of English proficiency.
Admission Requirements: All applicants have to meet the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates, whose primary language is not English, should provide evidence of English proficiency. Candidates can check full English language requirements here.
- The School of Physics and Astronomy will provide an award that will cover full tuition fees for the period spent up to 3.5 years at the University of St Andrews.
- The scholar will also get a stipend payable at the standard UK Research council rate (the 2019-2020 annual rate is £15,009). For the period spent at the University of Bonn, the student could obtain funding to help with living and maintenance costs.