A good education makes an individual develop personally as well as economically. Reviewing this importance of the study, the University of Central Arkansas is implementing the International Student Merit Scholarship in the US.
The object of the program is to attract those needy international students who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
As a public research university, the University of Central Arkansas was founded in 1907. It is one of the oldest universities in the US. It provides a range of degree programs for the students.
Why at the University of Central Arkansas? The university is committed to excellence through the delivery of outstanding undergraduate and graduate education. It promotes the intellectual, professional, social, and personal development of its students through innovations in learning.
Application Deadline: March 31.
- University: University of Central Arkansas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $7,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: bachelors degree coursework in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must be applying for an undergraduate program of study at the university
- Students must enroll in a minimum of 12 UCA undergraduate credit hours.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the University. After being considered, you can access the online application form
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for an essay, letter of recommendation, copy of the biographical page of your passport, proof of financial support and academic records
- Admission Requirements: A minimum composite score of 1160 on the SAT or 24 on the ACT. The ACT/SAT test must have been taken within the last five years.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must meet the English language requirements of the university
The International Student Merit support will provide the amount of $7,000 for the first year of undergraduate study at the University