Magnify your knowledge and skills in the field of Artificial Intelligence by applying for the Master in Artificial Intelligence Scholarship. The award is offered by RMIT University for Indian and Sri Lankan students.
The program is designed for providing financial support to those brilliant candidates who have an offer and enrol in a Master of Artificial Intelligence program at RMIT.
Founded in 1887, RMIT University is a public research university that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees to more than one million students globally.
Why at RMIT University? By taking admission in this university, students will gain professional qualifications that are recognized and respected worldwide. It gives you the time and opportunity to develop new interests, learn new skills and meet new people.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: 50% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: Indian and Sri Lankan candidates
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Indian and Sri Lankan students are eligible to apply for this program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The master program will be awarded in Artificial Intelligence Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of India or Sri Lanka
- Be applying from India or Sri Lanka
- Achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification
- Provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the program and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador
- Have an offer and enrol in Master of Artificial Intelligence program at RMIT, commencing in 2020
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants are required to take admission in the masters of Artificial Intelligence at the university via an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to provide different types of evidence and material to support their application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicants must have a bachelor degree at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honours.
- Language Requirement: All students whose first language is not English must also meet the University’s English language requirements.
- Benefits: The University will provide a 50% tuition fee reduction on tuition fees for the scholars.