Masters Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation Scholarship UK, 2020 – The University of Exeter is inviting applications for the Masters Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation funding for the academic year 2020/21.
Masters Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation Scholarship UK, 2020
This award is designed for the USA and Canadian applicants who want to take part in an Masters degree programme at the university for 1 year. The successful applicant will be selected on academic merit.
Formed in 1955, the University of Exeter is organized into six academic colleges. It offers various undergraduate, masters, postgraduate research for all international students.
Why at the University of Exeter? The university education system helping you to improve your English language skills and get the grades you need for acceptance onto a degree.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: The University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc
- Award: 50% reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: USA and Canadian applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The USA and Canadian students can apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The MSc degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Are a current passport holder for America (USA) or Canada
- Are classified as an international student for fees purposes AND
- Already hold an offer for the MSc Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation programme at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2020. If you are yet to make your Master’s programme application then please visit our postgraduate study pages where you will find links to our online programme application system
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you would like to apply for the award, applicants should take part in the MSc degree program at the university. Thereafter, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to upload all required documents such as CV, two references letter, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
The university will be awarded as a 50% reduction of the international 2020 tuition fee.