For more than 3-4 years in Zambia, the Lusaka University (UNILUS) is granting Merit-Based Scholarships to help you fund your research-based PhD / DBA degree.
Approximately 100 opportunities are available for the brilliant aspirant from Zambia to pursue the PhD/DBA degree program at the university.
The University of Lusaka is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. It is seeking to recruit full-time Lecturers who are highly motivated and passionate about making a mark in the education sector.
Why at the University of Lusaka? While studying at this university, candidates can get an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. It gives the opportunity to build skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: University of Lusaka
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD /DBA degree
- Award: 30% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100 bursaries are available
- Nationality: Zambian students
- The award can be taken in Zambia
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Zambia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD/DBA degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this studentship, applicants need to be a Zambian candidate and apply for the PhD/DBA degrees commencing in 2019 at the University of Lusaka.
- All PhD/DBA students under the Scholarship are expected to work with Full-Time Faculty as Tutors and Teaching Assistants when they have the demonstrable skills and knowledge of their research areas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship then you are enforced to take affirmation in the PhD/DBA degree coursework at the University of Lusaka. After enrolling, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a research proposal with a maximum of 15 pages which should consist of some points clearly and briefly, a certified copy of transcripts of results, bachelors and masters degrees certificates, enclose two(2) reference letters from your referees, attach two passport size photos, curriculum vitae, and cover letter.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the PhD/DBA degree, all aspirants need to hold their bachelor and masters degree certificate with good academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirements: All seekers must have to demonstrate English-language proficiency.
Benefits: The bursary will cover 30% tuition fees.