Northumbria University Awards for International Students in the UK – Northumbria University is offering Studentship program for outstanding students for the academic year 2020/21 in the UK.
The study award is open for students from all over the world who are accepted and enrolled on a full-time research course at the university.
Northumbria University Awards for International Students in the UK
Founded in 1992, Northumbria University is a research university offers undergraduate program and postgraduate programs and also offers a high-quality teaching, learning environment for the students.
Why at Northumbria University? At this university, students will gain extensive knowledge of your chosen specialism, and make your bright future.
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
- University: Northumbria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: £15,009 pa
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Home/EU/Worldwide students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The academic excellence of the proposed student i.e. 2:1 (or equivalent GPA from non-UK universities [preference for 1st class honours) or a Masters (preference for Merit or above); or APEL evidence of substantial practitioner achievement.
- Applicants cannot apply for this funding if currently engaged in Doctoral study at Northumbria or elsewhere
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission to the research degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English) for qualifications already completed, passport – copy of personal details page, proof of financial sponsorship if applicable, portfolio if required and confirmation of UK immigration history including copies of previous and current UK visas if applicable must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission for the Course, applicants must have a masters degree from the recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
The studentship is available to Home/EU/Worldwide students where a full stipend, paid for three years at RCUK rates (for 2019/20, this is £15,009 pa) and full fees.