Ogun SUBEB Job Recruitment 2019-2020 | Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Now Ongoing – Applications are currently ongoing from suitably qualified applicant for the Ogun SUBEB Job Recruitment 2019-2020. Interested candidate(s) ought to follow us on this page as we unleash comprehensive steps on how to secure this chance.
Ogun SUBEB Job Recruitment 2019-2020 | Ogun State Teachers Recruitment Now Ongoing
Do you really wish to work as a teacher in Ogun State? if yes! this article is for you.
This is an apple opportunity for those of us that may have interest to work in Ogun State… just stay focus for more details below.
Ogun SUBEB Job Recruitment 2019
However, only apply for the location in which you are interested. Multiple applications would be disqualified.
OGUN WEST: ADO ODO/OTA, YEWA NORTH, YEWA SOUTH, IPOKIA, IMEKO AFON;
OGUN CENTRAL: OBAFEMI OWODE, IFO, ODEDA, EWEKORO;
OGUN EAST: OGUN WATERSIDE, IJEBU EAST and IJEBU NORTH.
Requirements for Ogun SUBEB Job Recruitment 2019
Applicants applying for the post of class teacher in Ogun state Universal Basic Education Board must possess either of 1 or 2 and all other conditions as stated below:
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least credit pass in specific subjects including English Language, Mathematics, French, Arabic studies, pre-vocational studies, Early Childhood Education, Basic Sciences and Technology and ICT with at least three years of teaching experience with verifiable evidence.
- B.A( Ed), BSc.(Ed) and BED with at least second class in specific subjects including English Language, Mathematics, French, Arabic studies, pre-vocational studies, Early Childhood Education specialist, Basic Science and Technology and ICT with at least three years of teaching experience with verifiable evidence.
In addition to the above, prospective candidates are expected to possess the followings:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- First School leaving certificate
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Certificate of birth issued by a recognized agency
- Letter of referees from public figures
- Valid means of identification
- Evidence of change of name
- Registered with Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria
How to Apply for Ogun SUBEB Job Recruitment 2019
To apply kindly click on the Apply button and ALSO Fill the form on this link below:
Important Information: FOR YOU TO BE QUALIFIED, make sure you apply for the role on the job portal – https://jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng before filling the form below.