RMIT University is delighted to announce the PhD Scholarship in 2D Materials for Low Energy Electronics for the best and brilliant candidates in Australia.
The main purpose of the program is to support domestic and international students starting a PhD degree for three-year at RMIT for the academic session 2020/21.
RMIT University is the research university that was founded in1887. It offers various study abroad programmes, certificates and diplomas, through to bachelor’s degrees, postgraduate, masters and PhD options.
Why at RMIT University? By attending this university, students will able to build their professional capabilities beyond the study programme. RMIT supports your dreams and helps you develop agile, innovative ways of thinking.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: $31,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or international students are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in 2D materials for low energy electronics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have a first-class honour or equivalent in materials engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry, physics or related disciplines.
- Meet RMIT University’s entry requirements for the Higher Degree by Research programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award then you are needed to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers need to contact Dr Torben Daeneke.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, three references and design portfolio must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a grade academic achievement of 70% or higher and a high distinction is 80% or higher.
- Language Requirement: International candidates who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider and a recognised qualification
- Benefits: The studentship will provide the award amount of up to $31,000 per annum for three years with a possible six-month extension.