PhD Scholarship New Carbon Economy in Valuation of Energy for International Students in UK, 2020 – The Heriot-Watt University is seeking highly self-motivated students from all over the world to apply for the PhD Scholarship New Carbon Economy in Valuation of Energy.
PhD Scholarship New Carbon Economy in Valuation of Energy for International Students in UK, 2020
In order to pursue a PhD degree program for years at the university and the aim of the financial aid positions will cover tuition fees for the duration of the project.
The Heriot-Watt University is the eighth oldest higher education institution in the UK. It has campuses in the Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Putrajaya in Malaysia.
Why at Heriot-Watt University? While studying at this university, students will acquire a wide range of specialist programmes. The university can help you to move career or take the step to a more advanced level.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2020
- University: Heriot-Watt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are eligible to join the program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded New Carbon Economy in Valuation of Energy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must a First or Second Class Honours degree in a relevant discipline will normally be acceptable for entry to postgraduate programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, you have to take admission to the PhD degree program at the university. After that, they should apply for the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You will require uploading a CV, a copy of your degree certificate and relevant transcripts and one academic reference. You must also provide proof of your ability in the English language.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English. It requires an IELTS certificate showing an overall score of at least 6.5 with no component scoring less than 6.0 or a TOEFL certificate with a minimum score of 90 points.
The sponsorship will cover tuition fees and provide an annual stipend of approximately £15,009 for the 36-month duration of the project.