Would like to complete your high education in Australia? Good News for you, the Queensland University of Technology is granting the Creative Industries International Scholarship.
This program is designed to assist students in pursuing a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate study for the academic year 2020/21.
The Queensland University of Technology is a research university that offers bachelor and master courses with a range of practical knowledge in key capabilities and emerging topics to all students.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? The faculty of this university that encourages creative and independent thought for the students. Their studies will also give you more time to enjoy the benefits of studying in Australia.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University: The Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 25% of your tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate and postgraduate program will be awarded in creative practice and communication and design.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- completed a qualifying course with the required academic result
- meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this application once you start your degree program
- apply for and be accepted into one of these courses offered by our Creative Industries Faculty: Bachelor of Communication, Bachelor of Creative Industries, Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Design (Honours) (Architectural Studies) – Advanced Standing Entry, Bachelor of Design – International, Bachelor of Fine Arts, Master of Architecture and Master of Digital Communication
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You don’t need to apply separately for the grant. You only have to register yourself in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university and if you meet the eligibility criteria, the university will let you know about the award information.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of award certificates, academic transcripts, passport, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout your course at QUT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants, whose national language is not English, are suggested to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The University will provide the following expenses:
- A scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
- An ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.