Magnify your practical as well as theoretical knowledge in the field of Advanced Nanomaterials by applying for this PhD Scholarship. The program is offered by the RMIT University in Australia.
The studentship is designed for the brilliant Australian and international students to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Established in 1887, RMIT University offers various degree programs such as bachelor, graduate, research, diploma and English. The aim of the university is to provide financial support and help you gain practical experience and strong employment prospects.
Why at RMIT University? By joining this university, students have an excellent opportunity to ask questions, be creative and try new things and find new ways to communicate with other people. The education of this university will prepare you for a successful life.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Up to $31000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian or international students are eligible to join the program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Advanced Nanomaterials.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- have first-class honours or 2A honours or equivalent or a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this grant, claimants need to be enrolled in a PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers need to contact Dr Lei Bao (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Supporting Documents: A cover letter, a copy of electronic academic transcripts and a CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of 2 referees must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider and a recognised qualification
Benefits: The University will provide an award amount of up to $31000 per annum for three years to the high achieving candidates.