SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program at Kyushu University, 2020 – If you want to be a person who gets success, then you must take a look at the SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation program which is presenting by the Kyushu University for helping candidates in achieving their career goals.
SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program at Kyushu University, 2020
Kyushu University was established in 1903 and chartered in 1911. It is the 4th oldest university in Japan and a Japanese national university which ranked 128th globally, 29th in Asia and 6th among Japanese universities.
Why at Kyushu University? Kyushu is one of the best universities in Japan; it offers advanced facilities for education and research with w wide range of disciplines. It also provides facilities for developing personality and communication skills.
Application Deadline: The applications will be accepted between May-July.
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, East Timor, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Can apply for an undergraduate, master, or a doctor-level course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The students must not hold any citizenship in Japan. And also, a person who is good at academic and dedicated to academics, who works for social contribution such as regional exchange volunteer activities.
How to Apply
- Before applying to the fund, candidates must have to enrol in an undergraduate, master, or doctoral level program at the university. After that, they can download and complete the application form and send it to the address: 1-7-1 Shimomeguro, Meguro-Ku, Tokyo 153-0064, Satoyo International Scholarship Foundation secretariat secretaria
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, a recent photo, personal statement, details of referees, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: 12 years of academic education for an undergraduate program, an undergraduate degree for a master and a master’s degree for doctoral studies are required.
- Language Requirement: You must have good proficiency in both the English and Japanese language.
Benefits: The educational opportunity will provide 150,000 Yen a month for undergraduate studies and 180,000 Yen a month for graduate studies.