Sunshine Behavioral Health is offering a $500 Opioid Awareness funding for students from across the United States.
The award program is open to students who are pursuing a health-related degree program in a medical field from accredited college or university and have the plan to continue their enrollment.
Sunshine Behavioral Health is committed to raising awareness about substance abuse. It provides addiction treatment from start to finish and designs treatment plans.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Sunshine Behavioral Health
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree course in a medical field
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizens
- Prize can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications open for the United States only
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Areas of study that will be considered include, but are not limited to, Nursing, Pre-Med, Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or any other field relating to substance abuse.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to participate in the contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Applicant must be currently enrolled/attending or planning to attend/accepted in an accredited college or university during the 2020 academic year and plan to continue enrollment
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- Applicants must be under 18 year of age and have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Must apply to the contest by email and provide their name, address and the name of the institution you are attending or plan to attend.
How to Apply
To Apply: participants are required to submit an essay focused on the Opioid epidemic in the United States. When your essay is ready, submit the essay with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
The topic is open-ended. Do you or a loved one have a personal story overcoming opioid addiction? Do you have an analysis of the most recent research that delivers insight on how to address this epidemic? Share your story and showcase your writing skills!
Winner of the program will receive a $500 award. If you will select as a recipient, must consent to a talent release and be ready to provide a digital photograph and for display on Sunshinebehavioralhealth.com