University of Northampton EU Scholarship, 2020 – The University of Northampton is seeking academically strong and highly motivated candidates for the wonderful EU funding for the academic year 2020/21.
The objective of the grant opportunity is to attract and support European Union students to study degree program for three years at the university in the UK.
University of Northampton EU Scholarship, 2020
Established in 1999, The University of Northampton is one of the leading public universities in the UK. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in diverse streams, apart from organizing different tutorials and seminars for comprehensive development of the students.
Why at the University of Northampton? The university helps students to develop skills to land their dream job. Here candidates will get benefit from outstanding teaching and learning.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University: The University of Northampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree program
- Award: £3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50
- Nationality: European Union
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from the European Union
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must hold an offer to study on Year 1 of a full-time undergraduate programme (BA, BSc, BEng, MEng, LLB or Joint Honours) in September 2020, and pay a fee of £9,250
- You must be an EU national and normally reside in an EU country
- EU nationals who have been resident in the UK for less than five years and do not qualify for a maintenance loan may qualify
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants are required to apply for the study program at the university. After that, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload academic transcripts, CV, evidence of your English language ability.
- Admission Requirements: You must have achieved the equivalent of A-Level grades BBB or above in your high school qualifications.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Up to 50 scholarships, each to the value of £3000. Recipients will receive £1,000 per year, paid in two instalments, over a maximum of three years.