Vice-Chancellor and Presidents scholarships are open to highly talented and motivated aspirants at the University of South Australia for the academic year 2020/21.
Up to 8 opportunities are available to outstanding international and domestic students who are undertaking a PhD at the University of South Australia and provide funding towards the research project activities.
Established in 1991, the University of South Australia is the largest university in South Australia. It has approximately 32,000 students. It provides educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community.
Why at the University of South Australia? The University offers various degree programs and an internship may be part of a degree program or an opportunity a student pursues during the summer. Internships are a way for individuals to begin making connections in the field and networking for prospective employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Eight
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia, citizens of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a PhD at UniSA
- Within 12 months of the commencement at the time of application
- In receipt of a Commonwealth or UniSA funded scholarship
- Highly ranked amongst other applications
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the program, the applicant must take admission in the PhD research program at the university and then the applicant can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Relevant academic transcripts, evidence of English proficiency and citizenship papers will need to be uploaded if you are an international applicant.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have an honours degree or a bachelor degree with honours of at least class 2a standard or an appropriate master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of South Australia.
- Benefits: The award provides $10,000 towards supporting PhD candidates