Do you want to select the music program for studying in Australia? If yes, then you can apply for the UQ and St Leo’s College Music Achievement International Scholarship.
The main motive of this program is to encourage and assist students from around the world who are enrolled in undergraduate studies in music at the University of Queensland.
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland has six faculties, eight globally recognized research institutes and three campuses. It offers higher education qualifications, such as bachelor degrees, postgraduate certificates, postgraduate degrees, master’s degrees and doctoral degrees for all students.
Why at the University of Queensland? The programs of this university will help students to develop music skills and a lifelong appreciation for music. It provides various opportunities and need-based grants available for study abroad participants
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland and St Leo’s College Music
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are allowed to join a programme.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in the field of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An applicant is eligible for a Scholarship if the applicant –
- Submits an application for a Scholarship to the Head by the closing date for applications; and
- Is enrolled full-time in an Approved Program; and
- Is a resident at St Leo’s College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants must apply for undergraduate study at the university. After that, they should complete the application form by downloading on their system.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to provide these supporting documents: Cover letter, CV, Academic transcript, Evidence of English language proficiency, a copy of your Passport, and Contact details from two referees.
- Admission Requirements: To be offered a place in an undergraduate program, you need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12, or a qualification equivalent to Queensland Year 12.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the university’s English language proficiency requirements.
Benefits: The University will provide an award amount of $6000 towards accommodation costs.