Highly qualified Ghanaian aspirants are invited to apply for the Vice- Chancellor’s Scholarship at the University of Education, Winneba in Ghana.
The award is furnished for those needy students who want to commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
The University of Education, Winneba has 18 distance education regional study centers throughout Ghana. It has twenty-nine academic departments and centers, seven faculties. The university is expected to play a leading role in Ghana’s drive to produce scholars.
Why at the University of Education, Winneba? The university offers a variety of services to help students to identify their career goals. Here students can study a broad range of subjects to shape a qualification that matches their career interests.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Education, Winneba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ghanaian students
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Ghana
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to enroll in a non-full fee-paying program at the university and must have strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- For applying to this bursary, aspirants are needed to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Education, Winneba. After enrolling, seekers can download and submit the award application form to the Deans of Faculty or Director, IDeL.
- You are advised to attach a personal statement with no more than 500 words explain the reason why you apply for this studentship, your future plans, and financial challenges.
- For enrolling in an undergraduate course, you need to have all your certificates of high school studies and academic excellence.
- Students are required to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the program.
Benefits: Each candidate will get the educational fund for their studies.